myspace
glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

Friday 4 May 2007

Great Hair day!!


If you're anything like me, how straight your hair is, is as important as:
  • Taking a shower everyday
  • Making sure your make-up is just right before your male company arrives...
  • Having the right shoes to match your new handbag
I think you get my drift....

Nothing as far as I'm concerned is more important than having dead straight hair...

I mean if it's supposed to be straight, then that's how it's supposed to be STRAIGHT!!

I'm not sure about you but I hit the roof when my hair that WAS straight when I first left the house is so big that even the the squirrels point and laugh...

That's when I discovered GHD, the hair straighteners they leave your hair straighter than a sheet of paper all day long...

Don't believe me, then try it for yourself and I guarantee you'll be given a restraining order from your GHD's before you can say BOO!

And the best thing is they come in all different shapes and sizes, so if you have those tiny little hairs that no-one can reach or even if you have the thickest hair going GHD's have the straighteners that will definitely cater for your needs....

So go on give a go!

Our rating: *****

No comments: