myspace
glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Aurivor Frizz-Ball!


It's a lovely summers day, the sun's out your outfits hot and nothing seems to be going wrong, well apart from one thing...the birds nest on the top of your head!



We have all had it..But boy oh boy have I got a new remedy for you.. SUN SILK Anti-frizz!
Oh yes the mop head days are finally over...

When I first tried this product I almost guaranteed myself that it would just be another one of those tried but failed hair products...but girls (and guys) this stuff actually works!!

And best of all its cheap costing only £2.59 for a 250ml bottle now if that's not a bargain for a miracle than someone please tell me what is...

The Sun Silk range contains conditioning ingredients such as Honeysuckle Extract, Borage Seed Oil & Silk Protein Complex to keep hair healthy, shiny & frizz free!
So, go on give it and try and let me know what you think of it..

Our rating for this product *****

No comments: