myspace
glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

Friday 20 April 2007

Hair grows

In case you don't know already, whoever it was that made up the rule of trimming the ends of your hair monthly, otherwise your hair won't grow because of split ends, was talking out of their be-hind!

It's NOT TRUE.... trimming your ends has nothing to do with how long or quick your hair grows. Hair grows from the roots not the ends so how does trimming your hair often have any effect on the length or speed that your hair grows?...

Now I'm not suggesting that you should go on a permanent 'I'm never going to trim my ends' strike, because then all you will have is a head full of hair that has split ends...
All I am saying is if you've been constantly trimming your ends and your hair doesn't seem to have grown an inch it's because it can't grow any longer no matter what you do! Some people's hair has what they call a stunt growth...

So next time you visit the hair dresser and she says.." I have to cut your ends, otherwise your hair won't grow" you can turn around and say "I don't think so love I've read the hair secrets so I definitely know the Hair Do's & hair don’ts



No comments: