myspace
glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Hair product must have!


This is a product that I would definitely suggest you add to your shopping list asap.

Frizz Ease serum by John Frieda is this weeks ultimate hair must have...

After becoming mindlessly bored of curly hair I decided it was time for a change... Out came the blow dryer and the hair strengtheners and away went the mousse and Sun silk.

But I seemed to be missing one thing..A good hair serum!

Off I went to Superdrug and sitting there right on the shelf screaming for my attention sat every girl’s hair miracle.. Frizz-Ease serum for straight hair.

If you’re looking for smooth, sheek hair than trust me when I say this is the product for you....

After washing my hair I squeezed a small walnut sized drop of the serum into my hands and then evenly rub it into my hair from root to ends before blow drying and straightening....

And VOILA.... it's goodbye to that long straw like hair and hello to long, shiny, manageable straight hair without that dull frizzy look...

For those of you who have hair that explodes into an uncontrollable bush as soon as the wind or rain heads in your direction, then this is the hair serum for you, keeping your hair straighter for longer...

There are many different types of hair serum for straight hair named after this brand, but I must say the one pictured above is simply AMAZING!!!

Be kind to your hair and treat it to Frizz-Ease serum, especially if you are the type that grabs hold of the strengtheners every 5 minutes of the day just to "go over that one frizzy spot"...

Our rating **** (Why not give this product a try and let me know what you think)

No comments: